YOUR STAY WITH ALL THE HEALTH GUARANTEES
WELCOME! Nothing makes us happier than having you back.
To receive you and guarantee a safe stay, all of our staff has been fully trained and we follow all the protocols of prevention and cleaning measures in detail. That is why our Hotel has the Covid-19 Secure Accommodation Seal.
Yours and our health protocols to follow:
Protocols for our guests:
- The use of masks is mandatory in ALL common areas of the Hotel and throughout your stay, covering the nose and mouth, as indicated by the health authorities.
- At all times, you must maintain an interpersonal safety distance of 1.50 meters.
- Upon arrival you can disinfect your shoes and luggage on the disinfectant mat, as well as wash your hands with hydroalcoholic gel.
- You will find hydroalcoholic gel at the reception, snack machine area and at the elevator doors to disinfect your hands before and after use.
Protocols in our facilities:
-Signs duly indicated on the floor and walls with stickers and specific posters showing our guests how to get to the reception, and to the rooms while reminding the need to maintain social distance.
- The furniture has been relocated, following the new legislation, to help clients maintain social distance.
- At your disposal, information and contact of hospitals and pharmacies in the city.
-All facilities are disinfected daily.
- Protective screens in the reception area.
- The reception desk is disinfected after the attendance of each guest.
- The TV remote control, the keys, the room card are disinfected upon delivery at reception.
- The POS is disinfected after each use.
-The daily room cleaning service will be maintained as long as the guest is out of the room. In the event that the guest rejects this service, the change of towels will be maintained every day.
- All bedding and towels are washed at high temperatures.
- The bins in the rooms are pedal-operated and have a double bag.
- At the departure of each guest (check out) the room is disinfected with virucidal products authorized by the Ministry of Health, and by a UV-C disinfectant lamp.
Protocols of our employees:
- All our staff are properly trained and know in detail the new safety and hygiene guidelines.
- They wear masks throughout their shift.
- They disinfect common objects such as pc keyboard, telephone ... before and after each shift.